Keep it Handy Organizer
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Pockets to hang wherever you need to keep items handy. I always seem to need pockets in different places to keep me from losing things; in the car, bathroom, kitchen, etc. I came up with this little pocket organizer, based on a hanging kitchen towel. If we can hang those where a towel is needed, why not pockets where they are needed too? Great for lockers, the office, car, anywhere PLUS makes a great gift and craft fair item."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size8” wide x 12.5” tall
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet