This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Crochet Kangaroo | Kangaroo Pencil Holder
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Fun and unique way for storing your pens, pencils, crochet hooks or.. whatever you wish! The pattern is easy to follow and includes photo instructions. Head and body are made as one piece, whereby ears, arms, legs and tail are separate and sewn in. Kangaroo's bag is also made as a separate component and attached to the belly. Crochet kangaroo holder measures ~ 30 cm (roughly 12 inches) in height. It is made with 4 mm (US G-6) hook and Scheepjes Cahlista yarn. Check out and enjoy! "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 sts/19 rows = 10cm/4 inches square in single crochet
Finished Size30 cm (~ 12 inches) tall; 14 cm (~ 6 inches) wide; 24 cm (~ 10 inches) deep
- crochet hook
- safety eyes
- safety nose
- toy stuffing
- tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Peek-a-boo Section
- Lacy Shell Stitch Scarf
- Elmore Ring Bag
- How To Crochet Textured Shell Blanket
- New Born Baby Jumpsuit
- Reversible Whale - Flippy Friends
- Hana's Crochet Flower Garland
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters