Happy Stripes Crochet Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Happy Stripes Crochet Baby Blanket is an awesome free crochet pattern to make for any baby, regardless of gender. Worsted weight yarn (in a any three colors of your choice) is used to crochet a broad-stripe baby blanket. Work up this baby blanket pattern for an upcoming baby shower, or treat yourself to this precious pattern if you're expecting. It's an easy crochet pattern to complete and measures about 31 inches by 33 inches when complete. Finish it off with some basic crochet edging to give your baby blanket a nice, polished look.
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… See more
- Addicting Crochet Baby Blanket
- Cuddly Teddy Bear Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- Rockabye Baby Granny Square Blanket
- Light and Lacy Crochet Baby Blanket
- Bright and Beautiful Baby Blanket
- Cozy and Easy Crochet Baby Blanket
- Mom's Favorite Baby Blanket
- Lavender Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Fiona's Zig Zag Baby Blanket
- 50+ Baby Blanket Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet