Lace Wedding Favour Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The delicate little bags are simply constructed by first crocheting a mandala in thread. You then need to make a small hessian pouch to sew half of the mandala on to. Fold the mandala over the top of the pouch, add a button and secure. It’s a really easy process that gives a stunning result. The pattern is shared here for free in both UK and US terms for everyone to enjoy with instructions on how to make the hessian bag too."
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook, D/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeThe finished bag measures 9cm x 12cm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters