Wedding Favor Bags
If you're looking for an easy crochet pattern for your upcoming special day then you're sure to fall in love with these Wedding Favor Bags. Wedding crochet bags are great to give your guests. Fill them with candies or goodies and set them at the table.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Size H/8 5.00mm Crochet Hook
- Small Amount of Yarn
- Yarn Needle
Stitches Used: Chain, Single Crochet, Half Double Crochet, Slip Knot
1. Chain 12 (Approximately 3 inches) Turn
2. Starting in 2nd chain from hook (chain number 10), Single Crochet across (10 stitches), Turn
3. Chain 1, *Single Crochet in first Stitch, Half Double Crochet in 2nd Stitch – Repeat * across (10 stitches)
4. Repeat Step 3 until your piece measures 8 inches (this will make a 4 inch by 3 inch bag)
5. Chain 1, Single Crochet in all stitches across (10 stitches), bind off leaving long tail for sewing.
1. Fold your piece in half and using your Yarn Needle and the tail sew the sides together, bury all ends.
2. Cut a piece of decorative ribbon or cord and using your Yarn Needle, weave this in and out your stitches approximately one inch from top. Tie with a pretty bow.
If you're a visual learner, be sure to take a look at the video tutorial below!