Twilight Skies Motif Yoke Crochet Vest Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This visually stunning motif yoke vest starts at the top with a beautiful openwork lace yoke made of pentagon shaped motifs. The pentagon shape provides a wonderful scalloped edge from which to continue the body of the sweater in a chevron pattern. Whether you wear this vest buttoned, pinned, clipped, tied or open, it is sure to become a wardrobe favorite. This free pattern includes video tutorials and detailed crochet charts for each size. Scroll through the pattern to find ht video embedded and the charts at the bottom of the pattern page."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMotif = 4" (10 cm) in diameter; one pattern rep after increasing for body = 5 (5½, 6, 6½, 7) in, 12.7 (14, 15, 16.5, 18cm); 8 rows in body pattern = 3 in (7.6 cm).
Finished SizeDirections are given for size S. Changes for M, L, XL, and 2X are in parentheses. Finished bust: 40 (43½, 47, 51, 54½) in 101.6 (110.5, 119.4, 129.5, 138.4cm). cm). Finished length: 26 (26, 26, 26, 27) in 66 (66, 66, 66, 68.6cm).
- Be So Baby Yarn, 6 (7, 8, 8, 9) balls
- G/6 (4mm) crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Emilia Ear Warmer
- Penelope Sideways Shawl
- Mountain Hideaway Throw
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Crochet Sanitizer Cozy
- Picture Wreath Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Windy Day Head Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters