Free Crochet Patterns for Every Season: 17 DIY Accessories + Crochet Clothing Patterns
Marvelous Moss Hooded Tunic
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If I could name three things I wanted in the perfect tunic, it would have to be comfortable, have pockets, and have a hood. This NEW Marvelous Moss Hooded Tunic crosses everything off of my list! The Marvelous Moss Hooded Tunic uses the Moss stitch. Also known as the Granite, Woven, or Linen stitch, the Moss stitch works up quickly, is mindless to crochet, and the fabric has an excellent drape. If you’ve never worked up the Moss stitch before, you’re in for a treat! "
NotesPattern written in U.S. terms.
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 Moss sts (including both chains and scs) x 10 rows = 4” square
Finished SizeVaries by size
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Halloween Tooth Pumpkin
- Crochet Pizza Heart
- Crochet Your Own Coaster In Just Four Rounds – Free Pattern
- Applique Butterfly – Free Crochet Tutorial
- Chloe Sideways Shawl
- Easy Crochet Christmas Ornament
- Christmas Tree Bauble
- Home For Christmas Stocking
- Christmas Heart Bauble
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters