Marvelous Moss Hooded Tunic
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If I could name three things I wanted in the perfect tunic, it would have to be comfortable, have pockets, and have a hood. This NEW Marvelous Moss Hooded Tunic crosses everything off of my list! The Marvelous Moss Hooded Tunic uses the Moss stitch. Also known as the Granite, Woven, or Linen stitch, the Moss stitch works up quickly, is mindless to crochet, and the fabric has an excellent drape. If you’ve never worked up the Moss stitch before, you’re in for a treat! "
NotesPattern written in U.S. terms.
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 Moss sts (including both chains and scs) x 10 rows = 4” square
Finished SizeVaries by size
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Caroline Sweater
- Super Simple Slipper Socks
- 4 Basics Of Tapestry Crochet
- Crochet Pocket Shawl Autumn Berries
- Spider Lace Crochet Pattern – Stitch Tutorial
- Alpine Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Rose Garden Stitch – Free Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Textured Single Crochet: Back And Front Loop Single Crochet – Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Why A Gauge Swatch Is Important When Crocheting A Garment
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters