Crochet Cowl Neck Top
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is another summer inspired crochet top. It is lacy,light and stylish. The crochet cowl neck top will make a lovely addition to your wardrobe. It is easy to make as it is so repetitive, you could make it while watching television. It requires fingering weight yarn so the final top is very light and comfy. You will also need 5.0mm crochet hook, yarn needle and stitch markers. I hope you enjoy making the pattern. Happy crocheting! "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 rows/6 stitches =10 cm/4 inches in V stitch
Finished SizeBust 34-36 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Halloween Applique Bunting Crochet Garland
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters