This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Summer Staple Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Summer Staple Sweater is that easy-breezy topper you can throw on over shorts, jeans, or your cutest swimsuit - all summer long! Come winter, you can layer it with something long-sleeved to remember those warm summer vibes… and it’s a free crochet pattern on Moogly! The Summer Staple Sweater is made side to side, and the sleeves are added right onto the body, so it’s easy enough for beginners. This method and stitch pattern give the sweater a great drape, and it takes advantage of gravity. The measurements for the schematic are laid flat - it will lengthen when worn! The kangaroo pocket on the front is made in a light but solid fabric to keep it practical. But the body is in an easy 2 row mesh that’s trendy and breathable. And it’s all finished off with fringe - optional, of course, but I love that swing!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeXS to 5X
Read NextBoho Top
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Never worry about messing up your hair when you put on this Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullover. The cowl neck makes the head hole of this… Continue reading: "Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullovervideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Biscuit Blanket
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters