Gemstone Lace Top
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Add some flair to your wardrobe with the Gemstone Lace Top, worked up in a light, fine yarn. Perfect for the spring or summer, this lightweight and airy crochet top is perfect to throw on over a tank top or nice cami for a picnic or festival. Available in sizes small through large, you'll love making this top!
From the Designer: "This Gemstone Lace Top has quickly become my favorite crochet pattern of all time! This top is the latest addition to my never ending crochet wardrobe and I absolutely LOVE it! It's lightweight and made with a cotton blend so its absolutely perfect for ANY season! Stay tuned because the dress pattern inspired by this version of the top will be coming out shortly! I can't wait to share it with you guys for FREE!"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook, F/5 or 3.75 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeWomens Small (Medium, Large)
- Sport Weight Yarn
- E 3.50mm Crochet Hook (F 3.75mm Crochet Hook, G 4.00mm Crochet Hook)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Here's a decorative and wearable shawl that can be created by following this easy crochet pattern. This Angel Wings Shawl Pattern is a… Continue reading: "Angel Wings Shawl Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Harmony Poncho Pattern
- Vicki Roberts
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Florence Hexagon Blanket
- Witch Topsy-turvy Doll
- DIY Handheld Hummingbird Feeder
- The Ghoster Coaster
- Lacy Shells Shawl
- Easy Beginner Dishcloth
- Crochet Pumpkin Pot
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters