This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Eternal Cable Crop Top
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Looking trendy in crocheted outfits is a statement now. Are you looking for a chic layer in chilling weather? This crochet collared crop top design would be a great choice. The cable texture brings out a classy style while soft bamboo blend yarn gives it a flattering look. If you are an experienced cable crocheter, you could finish this project in one weekend. The crop top looks great with a long-sleeved shirt or tank top. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge10 double crochet stitches x 5 rows = approximately 2 inches ( with materials indicated )
Finished SizePattern fits size L ( chest size: 36 to 38 inches )
Read NextEasy Crochet V-neck Top
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Long Crochet Cardigan
- The Seaside Crochet Cardigan
- Free Amigurumi Crochet Octopus Pattern
- Crochet Sedge Stitch Tutorial
- Guide To How To Crochet Corner To Corner
- Hairpin Lace Cowl
- Wizard Frog Crochet Pattern
- Kinnedy Nichelle Square
- Crochet Circular Table Runner How To Make Round Tablemat
- Keyhole Striped Boomerang Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters