Easy Crop Top
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Create this adorable Summer Waves crochet crop top! The top works up in 2 pieces then sewn together. The optional edging is then added. A quick and easy project that works up fast! Written in sizes small-2X. Sizing: Small- 17" bust, 16" length Medium- 18" bust, 17" length Large- 19" bust, 18" length XL- 20" bust, 19" length 2XL- 21" bust, 20" length You will need to know how to: - Single crochet - Half double crochet - Slip stitch Materials needed: - H hook, 5.00 mm - Medium (size 4) weight yarn, I used Lion Brand Ice Cream Cotton Blend (47% cotton, 53% acrylic) in "Blueberry". About 7 oz, 450 yards or 2 skeins needed (for small/medium sizes, 3-4 skeins needed for large/XL/2XL) - Tapestry needle"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Halloween Applique Bunting Crochet Garland
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters