We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Gia Ruffle Sleeve Tee is a free crochet summer top pattern. This simple crochet t-shirt pattern features easy to crochet ruffle sleeves. This summer top pattern is a bottom up design with only two tiny shoulder seams. A snug fit lets those flaring ruffle sleeves shine. This beautiful top uses worsted weight yarn so is crochets up fairly quick. The free crochet tee pattern includes women’s sizes XS-5X. Here I style the Gia tucked in to high waisted pants."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4”/10cm x 4”/10cm = 11 exsc x 10 rows of exsc, after blocking
Finished SizeFinished Bust: 30.5”/77.6cm (34.2”/86.8cm, 38.5”/97.9cm, 42.2”/107.2cm, 46.5”/118.2cm, 50.2”/127.5cm, 54.5”/138.5cm, 58.2”/147.8cm, 64”/162.5cm)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Halloween Applique Bunting Crochet Garland
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters