This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Criss Cross V Back Tshirt
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Yarn Weight: Category 4 Brand: Cotton Crème Loops & Threads / Caron Simply Soft Party Yarn Color: Light Grey / Silver Hook: 5.5mm Gauge: 9 Rows x 14 Hdc = 4 x 4” / 10 x 10 cm No. yarns Light Grey: XS [S/ M /L/ XL] [2XL/ 3XL /4XL/ 5XL] = : 2 [2/ 3/ 3/ 3] [4/ 4/ 4/ 5] No. yarns Silver: 1[1/ 1/ 1/ 1.5] [1.5 /1.5 /2 /2] Tools: tapestry needle, measuring tape, scissors, stitch markers, Skill: Easy + Note: Prepare pattern gauge to get the right size. You may need to adjust your tension or change hook size to achieve the same gauge. Turning chain does not count as a stitch unless mentioned otherwise Body Panel uses the Light Grey Yarn & Border Edging uses the Silver Yarn. Step by step Video Tutorial available here Abbreviation available in English US format on pg.8 Your body measurement: Sizes: XS [S/ M /L/ XL] [2XL/ 3XL /4XL/ 5XL] Bust: 30 [34/ 38/ 42/ 46] [50/ 54/ 58/ 60]” or 76 [86/ 96.5/ 106.5/ 117] [127/ 137/ 147/ 152.4] cm These measurements are only estimates, and is best to measure your work/body along the way. Top has a positive ease of 1 in/ 2.5 cm "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge: 9 Rows x 14 Hdc = 4 x 4” / 10 x 10 cm
Finished SizeXS - 5XL
Read NextBright and Beautiful Crochet Tunic
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters