8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns, Volume II
Crimson Collared Vest
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you are looking for an elegant crochet outerwear pattern, this crochet vest would be a perfect crochet project to try. Since, it is designed by crimson red color worsted weight yarn and cable crochet stitches. You just need some experience with cable crochet. The vest has cable texture at the back, simple double crochet stitches at the U shape front which created a big collar. Absolutely, a lovely brooch to secure the front flaps is a good choice."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 double crochet stitches x 4 rows = approximately 2 inches ( with materials indicated )
Finished SizePattern fits size XL ( chest size: 40 to 42 inches )
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet