Celeria Summer Top
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is a free crochet pattern for Celeria Summer Top, a pattern best suited for beginners with easy customization instructions. This pattern starts out with the strap working towards the first cup (triangle), after completing the first cup (triangle) you have to crochet 3 more of this. Continuation for the body by joining all four cups (triangle) continuing on to the edging. This will make a perfect gift for teens or as a cover up for adults. You can make this as a dress or cover up by continuing on until reaching your desired length. This pattern is for Medium size. You may adjust the size by following the instructions."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge7 stitches and 4 rows = 5 cm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you have one spare hour in a day, you can make the One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowl! This fabulous cowl will add sophistication… Continue reading: "One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters