Crochet Happy Pills Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Create your own free handmade crochet happy pills for mental health awareness! Get started with this free crochet pattern to make pills. This crochet doll is a beginner friendly amigurumi pattern. Create your own stuffed animals with crochet. Perfect holiday and yearly craft crochet for kids. Cute and kawaii, this basic and beginner friendly DIY project is perfect for any crocheter. This stuffed animal amigurumi is a great mental health project and gift. Stuffed animal plushie that can be made quickly. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeHeight: 4″ inches roughly Width: 3″ inches roughly
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love It Cushion Cover
- Chunky Super Bulky Hat
- Chunky Super Bulky Beanie
- Santa Belt Tissue Box Cover
- Chroma Hat
- Snowman Head Tissue Box Cover
- Ruffle Crochet Baby Blanket
- Long Santa Hat
- Gingerbread House Tissue Box Cover
- Nativity Advent Calendar
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters