Ragged Falls Cocoon Shrug - Ladies Sizes
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Ragged Falls Cocoon Shrug Pattern is finally available in Ladies Sizes! I released the Child Sizes last month and the response was incredible! Once again, this Shrug combines the fun and easy stitch pattern of the Ragged Falls Poncho and Ragged Falls Scarf patterns, along with the simplicty of cocoon shrug construction. Layered over long sleeves in colder temps, or to keep shoulders warm when worn over a tank, the Ragged Falls Cocoon Shrug is most definately a wardrobe staple!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4”x4” = 14 sts and 10 rows in pattern repeat.
Details on blog.
Finished SizeLadies S-5X
- Yarn: DK Weight #3. Sample made in Loops and Threads Joy DK.
- I hook.
- Tapestry needle
- Measuring Tape
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This throw is so beautiful it will remind you of Ireland with its bobbles and dimensional designs. Free crochet patterns are great… Continue reading: "Aran Nosegay Crochet Throwvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Shirt With Bobbles
- Striped Crochet Top
- Top Down Crochet Tee With Braids
- Lacy Crochet Cardigan
- Mosaic Crochet Pillow
- Women's Crochet Cardigan
- Pinecone Twist Headband
- Simple Crochet Pillow Cover
- Your Winter Shawl
- The Chained Arcade Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters