All Dc Cocoon Cardigan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This easy and simple crochet cocoon cardigan free crochet pattern is perfect for spring and chilly day in and out.This crochet pattern is so easy to make and uses only a basic crochet stitch. I make this pretty cocoon with arclylic yarn from just 1 long rectangles with beginner in mind and a 6 mm crochet hook to create the simple look, perfect to mix and match with jeans or skirts under. Follow along the simple-to-read pattern and make your first cocoon.""
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Sizesmall to 4xl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Flower Athena
- Easy Crochet Wildflower Pattern
- Crochet Easter Egg Applique
- Onward And Upward Scrap Afghan
- Crocheted Graduation Leis
- Baby Bunny
- Squishable Bunny
- Apricot Rose Semi-circle Shawl
- Leither and Co Yarn Subscription Box
- Leither and Co
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet