Nadie the Fox Unisex Sweater
"I am excited to offer you this Woodland Series Fox Sweater Pattern as the first pattern in this series. Keep your eyes appealed for more to follow, including the Owl, Bear, and Deer. I have always wanted to do this series and now it has become a reality. This fox sweater fits child 6-12 Months, with chest size measuring 20 inches."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge: single crochet 2 inches x 2 inches = 10 rows and 9 sts.
Finished Size6-12 months
- 2 skeins of I Love This Yarn Color A Burnt Orange
- skein of I Love This Yarn Color B- White
- skein of I Love This Yarn Color C Black
- 12 buttons for attaching the hood and for the band
- 2 black buttons
- Darning needle
- Pom Pom Maker
Read NextCandy Crush Crochet Poncho
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crocheters! Right now!
- Get free crochet patterns, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use