Slipper Gap Filler
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Slipper Gap Filler This is for those night when your ankles are cold even with thick socks putting a lap blanket or shawl over the feet is not convenient if you have to be mobile. Try these gap fillers. Worn over the slippers to keep you sung and warm and able to move about without fear of trips and falls. Can be worked in an evening."
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Finished SizeFit over slipper
- Hooked Zpagetti
Row 1 : 36ch, or enough to fit around the top of slipper join with sl
Row 2 : 1dc into each starting chain mark start of row and 3 more, 1 for toe and 1 each side of toe 3st away from toe marker, these markers should be moved up as the rounds are worked
Row 3: 1dc into each st to first maker around toe area, increase by working 2dc into marked stitch, 1dc into each st to next maker, increase marked st, 1dc into each st to last maker around toe area, increase, 1dc into each st to row marker. You will have 3 increase points from now on
Row 4-6 as row 3 or as many rows wanted for length from ankle to 2cm above slipper solo. Finish with sl into next. Turn work around you will now be working from the ankle upward. Re-join yarn. Work in continues round decreasing once at heel (for 1 row) and twice at toe (for 2 rows). Decrease by hook into next st, yarn over hook pull through, hook into next st, yarn over pull through (3 loops on hook) yarn over pull through a loops I worked 6 rounds for the upper part with a row of sl st to finish off. Work in ends you want saw the ends if you used HOOOKED ZPAGETTI yarn. Slip your foot through the gap fill then into your slipper the gap filler allows you to move freely.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You'll have everyone mesmerized by the Optical Illusion Baby Blanket. Whether you make it as a baby shower gift or for your own… Continue reading: "Optical Illusion Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Tell if Yarn Is Wool or Acrylic
- Cindy Unangst
- 66 Free Crochet Snowman Patterns
- Verna Puff Stitch Ear Warmer
- Santa or Elf Belly Treat Bags
- Plaid Santa Mug Wrap
- Reindeer Basket
- Spookles The Ghost
- Santa Belly Pot Holder
- Men's Quick and Easy Slipper Socks
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet