We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I created this beautifully designed Chiffon Soiree Shawl so I would have something to wear to this years CGOA Banquet Fashion Show… Elegant, lace like work made this shawl perfect for a warm summer evening, yet beautifully catchy to get noticed by all of the wonderful crochet artists that attended the event! This would be perfect for any wedding, holiday party or soiree. Easy to make and wear, you will be the belle of the ball! Using Red Heart Swanky Yarn, this shimmery, sequined pattern will catch the light and give a beautiful drape over your shoulders."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size23" x 72" after blocking
- Red Heart Swanky Yarn in Chiffon
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rustic Felted Bowl with Handles
- Twist & Stripe Hat
- Alpine Winter Headband
- Super Sturdy Crochet Basket with Handles
- Vincent the Dragon
- Necrocia the Zombie Mermaid
- Celebrities Who Crochet
- The Elgin Tote Bag and Cup Cozy
- Crochet Baby Dress Free Pattern
- At the Shore Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet