We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Here's a beautiful and colorful crochet pattern that you will love to wear on St. Patrick's Day and even into spring.
From the blogger: "The Amazing Grace Lucky Green Shawl is the 21st pattern in the Amazing Grace Series…These patterns are dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness! To read more on my story about this series, click on the Amazing Grace Tab at the top of my website beatriceryandesigns.com…I fell in love with this green self-striping yarn by Premier Yarns…I had so much fun working with it and creating this triangular shawl…I hope you love it too!!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size58 inches wide x 29 inches top to bottom point
- 735 yards of self-striping worsted weight yarn (blogger used Premier Yarns' Sweet Roll in Mint Swirl)
- K/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Flower Hera
- Crochet Flower Rhea
- Robin's Egg Slanted Shell Facial Scrubbies
- Robin's Egg Slanted Shell Washcloths
- Poinsettia Wine Cozy
- Granny Square Soap Cozy (or Small Gift Bag)
- Dip-dyed Soap Cozy Or Small Gift Bag
- Matteo Fingerless Gloves
- Jeans Yarn Clutch Bag
- Carrot Cocoon
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet