We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Here's a beautiful and colorful crochet pattern that you will love to wear on St. Patrick's Day and even into spring.
From the blogger: "The Amazing Grace Lucky Green Shawl is the 21st pattern in the Amazing Grace Series…These patterns are dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness! To read more on my story about this series, click on the Amazing Grace Tab at the top of my website beatriceryandesigns.com…I fell in love with this green self-striping yarn by Premier Yarns…I had so much fun working with it and creating this triangular shawl…I hope you love it too!!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size58 inches wide x 29 inches top to bottom point
- 735 yards of self-striping worsted weight yarn (blogger used Premier Yarns' Sweet Roll in Mint Swirl)
- K/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Dusty Blue Bulky Crochet Beanie is your new go-to winter hat, and it's available in any size you could want, from newborn all the… Continue reading: "Dusty Blue Bulky Crochet Beanievideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
- Clustered V-st Crochet Preemie Blanket Pattern
- Ice Cream - Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Boxed Bead Koozie
- Zayd The Boy Crochet Doll
- Zoya Amigurumi Mermaid
- Power Of Positivity Prayer Flags
- Harry The Spider
- Ice Cream Ripple Scarf
- Knit Look Bow
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters