We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"May the Force be with you! Fun twist on popsicle cozies, makes a great seller at craft fairs, too! Comes in TWO sizes, to fit most brands, too... Works up fast, and the kids LOVE them!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 hdc rows=2"
7 hdc sts=2"
Finished Size5" long
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn
- Vivo Top
- Cotton Candy Slipper Socks
- Take Me Everywhere Crochet Tote Bag
- Ocean Waves Halter Top
- Catherine Hat
- Mary Market Tote
- Mini Pom-Pom Crochet Gnome Pattern
- Cute Crescent Moon Crochet Pattern
- Amigurumi Cork - for Cork Gnomes
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet