Country Spice Pumpkins
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
" Create these cute Country Spice pumpkins for your Fall decor! I love making these little pumpkins because they are so easy, have great texture and cute added details! The body of the pumpkin is made with half double crochet stitches then the texture color contrast is added. I use a simple technique I call the horizontal single crochet that gives any crochet project beautiful texture. Finish by sewing together then adding a cinnamon stick and wire ribbon and you have cute little pumpkin decorations! Perfect for your home decor. The pattern is written in 3 sizes: Small- measures 4" wide by 3" tall Medium- measures 6" wide by 4" tall Large- measures 8" wide by 7" tall You will need to know how to: - Single crochet - Half double crochet Materials needed: - Medium worsted weight yarn in 2 colors (per pumpkin). I used "I Love This Yarn" in "Burnt Pumpkin", "Sungold" and Grey Beard" - Stuffing - Size H, 5.00 mm crochet hook - Cinnamon sticks - Stuffing - Optional: Glue to secure the stick stem - Bendable ribbon, I used a bendable burlap ribbon 1.5" width purchased from JoAnns"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ombre Crescent Moon Shawl
- Twilight Haze Blanket
- Chevron Bucket Bag
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Theo Bunny No Sew Amigurumi Pattern
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Misty Pines Crochet Scarf
- Dream Catcher Cardi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters