Zarina Diagonal Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Gradient projects are very unique and beautiful – this corner to corner (C2C) crochet scarf will make you really stand out of the crowd. It’s feminine, delicate, full of life and just perfect for spring and summer afternoon. Zarina Diagonal Scarf may be that perfect crochet pattern you’ve been looking for so long. It’s an incredibly versatile crochet accessory that you can stylish in a million ways. You can loop it around your neck, tie it with a knot ot let it hang down from your back. This project is highly adaptable for other yarn weights if you prefer to use another yarn weight then fingering. Please bear in mind that using different yarn weights will affect the final size of your piece and also your yardage requirements."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeAfter Row 10 the triangle is approx. 10cm/4” high.
Gauge is not crucial for this project. However, changes might result in a different yardage requirements and the finished size.
Finished SizeApprox. 40cm (15.75”) wide x 194cm (76.25”) long.
arn SCHEEPJES Woolly Whirl 215g = 1000m, 70% Cotton and 30% Wool, 1 cake. For the shawl sample I used (476) Custard Cream Centre colorway.
You might need one extra cake of Whirlette yarn in matching color if your gauge is a little bit off.
- Hook size 3.5mm. Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
- Tapestry needle (to weave and hide yarn ends).
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghan is the ultimate crochet pattern for beginners. This crochet afghan is so easy, quick and fun to work… Continue reading: "Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Mesh Crochet Sunflower Hat
- DIY Crochet Fringe
- Crochet Father Christmas Figure
- Crochet Christmas Wreath
- Easy 2 Row Crochet Snowflake Or Star
- The Perfect Crochet Mittens For Beginners
- Puff Stitch Slouchy Hat
- Quotidian Crochet Satchel
- Rainbow Hearts Pouch
- Chevron Stripes Pouch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters