Ferris Wheel Granny Square Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A retro granny square scarf with fun fringe! Start with granny squares (2 for each end of the scarf) which are sewn together. Then add rows of the beginner friendly and beautiful Moss/Granite/Linen stitch (just single & chain stitches) which creates a lovely fabric. I made two panels so that the stitches would fall the same on both sides of the scarf. However, you could certainly just keep on making one large panel and add the last 2 granny squares on at the end. A beginner friendly scarf with a retro boho vibe! "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Keep your head warm and your body stealthy in this Timber Wolf Slouch Hat that has little wolf ears. The Timber or Gray Wolf is an… Continue reading: "Timber Wolf Slouch Hatvideocam"
- Crochet Scarf with Chevron Pattern
- Classy and Quick One Skein Scarf
- Breath of Fresh Air Scarf
- Scarf Inside a Scarf
- One Skein Enchanted Crochet Scarf
- How Long Should a Crochet Scarf Be?
- Darkness Hooded Scarf
- Scoodie - Hooded Scarf With Pockets
- Hoodie Scarf Pattern
- Classic Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Apache Tears Crochet Mug Rug
- Unicorn Kids Sleep Mask
- How To Make A Pretty Lace Doily
- Gingham Sunflower Placemat
- Halloween Black Cat On Moon
- Julia Top
- Cinnamon Spiced Ribbed Sweater
- Crochet Mindful Makeup Palette Pattern
- Handsome Little Turkey
- Ocean Orca Whale
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters