Ferris Wheel Granny Square Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A retro granny square scarf with fun fringe! Start with granny squares (2 for each end of the scarf) which are sewn together. Then add rows of the beginner friendly and beautiful Moss/Granite/Linen stitch (just single & chain stitches) which creates a lovely fabric. I made two panels so that the stitches would fall the same on both sides of the scarf. However, you could certainly just keep on making one large panel and add the last 2 granny squares on at the end. A beginner friendly scarf with a retro boho vibe! "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters