Winter's Edge Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Winter’s Edge Scarf is a beginner friendly, super quick crochet project that’s full of texture and perfect for last-minute gift giving. I designed this scarf with a bulky weight yarn for a bit of added warmth and coziness. Both are much needed where I live as we’ve already gotten over 90″ of snow this year and it’s not even Christmas yet! I chose Red Heart Yarn’s Hygge yarn for this crochet scarf as it checked all of the boxes. It’s a bulky weight yarn that works up quickly and the halo it has gives the Winter’s Edge Scarf an extra cozy look and feel. Scarf is easily adjustable to any weight yarn and crochet hook. Size is also easy to adjust."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size5.5" W x 68" L - Easily Adjustable
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- Promenade Shawl
- Danbury Tote Bag
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- C2c Owl
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters