This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Warm Wishes Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Warm Wishes Scarf Gorgeous, easy texture. Simple stitches were used in the design. For this project I used light Medium Weight Yarn 4 and a 5.5 mm (I) crochet hook. The gauge is measured using staggered paired half double crochet stitches (sp-hdc). The scarf is easy to adjust to other sizes. The stitch multiple is 2 +1. Scarf width approximately 6.5 inches X 59 inches length. Fringe adds approximately 10-inches to the finished length if added. This beautiful crochet scarf has a matching hat pattern too! "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Approximately 7 staggered paired half double crochet stitches per 4 inches and 8 rows of staggered paired half double crochet stitches per 4 inches.
Finished SizeScarf width approximately 6.5 inches X 59 inches length. Fringe adds approximately 10-inches to the finished length if added.
Read NextGreek Goddess Summer Scarf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Organizing and decorating has never been as easy as it is now. These Mega Bulky Crochet Baskets are not only considered beginner… Continue reading: "Mega Bulky Crochet Basketsvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Rainbow Purse
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Pretty 3d Crochet Butterflies Patterns You Will Love
- Lace Crochet Skirt
- Stained Glass Mosaic Crochet Washcloth
- Crochet Serape Poncho
- Camellia Washcloth
- 2 Layer Crochet Flowers
- Flower Granny Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters