Through The Window Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This pattern is for a fun scarf using the mosaic crochet technique. Don't let it scare you! It's comprised of single crochets, chains and double crochets. Ever since my first mosaic crochet project, I have been in love with the idea of using a variegated color underneath, and a solid coordinating color on top. I used Red Heart Super Saver for my scarf, but you can use your favorite worsted weight yarn. It's a little time consuming - the adult small size took me about 6.25 hours to finish."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge11 HDC = 3″ Wide; 9 Rows = 3 1/8″
Finished SizeToddler, Child, Teen/Adult Small and Adult Large.
- 144 (253, 381, 560) Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn (I used Red Heart Super Saver in Buff and Reef; Respectively, that’s 99 yards + 45 yards (167 + 86, 242 + 139, 341 + 219)
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters