Buttoned Plaid Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Buttoned Plaid Crochet Scarf was a design just waiting to happen after I finished my husband’s Buttoned Plaid Cowl! I loved the plaid and the texture so much I had to make something for myself. The idea of a convertible scarf had been bouncing around in my head for a while and when I fell in love with the texture and design of the Buttoned Plaid Cowl I knew this was my chance to use that idea. By adding the usable buttons to the scarf we are able to transform this scarf from an inifinity scarf to a long scarf. This scarf can be buttoned two different ways and then worn long and open. Talk about a versatile item!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge10 Dc = 3 inches
6 rows = 3 inches
Finished SizeFinished size – 80 inches long by 5.5 inches wide.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- "Enjoy Little Things" Wall Hanging
- Simple Loop Granny Square Crochet Blanket
- Tadpole Amigurumi
- Lucky Penny Poncho for Ladies
- Lucky Penny Poncho (child)
- Valentine Wine Cozy
- Ragged Falls Cocoon Shrug - Child Sizes
- Nikita The Ninja
- Winter Jewels Emerald Cube Granny Square
- Emerald Cube Granny Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet