Buttoned Plaid Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Buttoned Plaid Crochet Scarf was a design just waiting to happen after I finished my husband’s Buttoned Plaid Cowl! I loved the plaid and the texture so much I had to make something for myself. The idea of a convertible scarf had been bouncing around in my head for a while and when I fell in love with the texture and design of the Buttoned Plaid Cowl I knew this was my chance to use that idea. By adding the usable buttons to the scarf we are able to transform this scarf from an inifinity scarf to a long scarf. This scarf can be buttoned two different ways and then worn long and open. Talk about a versatile item!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge10 Dc = 3 inches
6 rows = 3 inches
Finished SizeFinished size – 80 inches long by 5.5 inches wide.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Every woman deserves an Unforgettable Top Down Shawl in her closet. Begin crocheting this free crochet pattern at the center top and… Continue reading: "Unforgettable Top Down Shawlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet