We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Super Scarves are super trendy this fall, but don't worry you can make this scarf any size you need. With a lacy two row repeat you decide. Let the stripped yarn do the work for you with color changes or just make it solid. This super scarf is wide enough to make a gorgeous shawl or make it a cowl by joining the ends. Choose your own adventure. The possibilities are endless. So grab a couple cakes in your favorite worsted yarn and your H hook."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugenot required.
Finished SizeAbout 10 inches width, you Decide the length!
- 2 Balls of Caron Cakes in Faerie Cake Colorway
- H- Hook
- Measureing tape
- Tapestry Needle
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet