We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I have been trying to use yarns that have been sitting in my yarn cabinet to work with new stitches! One of those stitches was the star stitch! I quickly fell in love, so be ready for more patterns using this stitch! I immediately knew I wanted to create a free crochet scarf pattern with this squishy stitch and this Lion Brand Thick & Quick was perfect! I hope you enjoy making the Stella Scarf as much as I did!"
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 Rows x 8 sts in hdc is 4” x 4”
**Gauge is not super important for this pattern.
Finished Size5" x 73"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- Vintage Rippling Scarf
- Piel De Sirena Crochet Wrap
- Spring Me Forward Triangle Scarf
- Beginner's Crochet Scarf
- A Beginner's Super Scarf
- Scoodie - Hooded Scarf With Pockets
- One Hour Braided Scarf/Cowl
- Super Plush Crochet Infinity Scarf
- Cocoa Clusters Super Scarf
- Grayscale Granny Square Crochet Super Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters