We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet this lovely slanting shells cowl for yourself, to keep out the cold and compliment your outfit, it is a great replacement for a scarf, made in a light worsted weight #3 yarn with a pretty leaning shell design, you can wear it loose around your neck for style or folded over for warmth, I have crocheted it in a gorgeous pale lilac color, but it would look nice in navy or any dark colors too."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size13 Inches Long x 5.5 Inches Wide
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet