We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Silene scarf is a triangle scarf or shawl made in one piece with lots of alternating patterns and textures to make it both fun to wear and fun to make! The stitches are mainly different arrangements of double crochet in a repeating pattern, and the steps are written in such a way that you won’t have to count hundreds of stitches! This pattern comes in one size, for an adult female, and is designed to be versatile throughout seasons. The first few rows will have stitch counts to start you off on the right track, following that the pattern will repeat."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeWidth: 57″ Height: 24″
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Work up this simple and easy afghan pattern with the Lazy Girl Blanket Pattern. This simple pattern works up to be the perfect, comfy… Continue reading: "Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Harvest Pocket Shawl
- Koko Cocoon Cardigan
- Patchwork Sampler Bag
- Double Crochet Ripple Stitch Afghan
- Croche Baby Ruffle Diaper Cover
- Crochet Chicken Potholder
- Crochet Tissue Cozy Pouch
- Crochet Ripple Afghan
- Crochet Candy Corn Amigurumi
- Classic Coin Purse
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters