We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Silene scarf is a triangle scarf or shawl made in one piece with lots of alternating patterns and textures to make it both fun to wear and fun to make! The stitches are mainly different arrangements of double crochet in a repeating pattern, and the steps are written in such a way that you won’t have to count hundreds of stitches! This pattern comes in one size, for an adult female, and is designed to be versatile throughout seasons. The first few rows will have stitch counts to start you off on the right track, following that the pattern will repeat."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeWidth: 57″ Height: 24″
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet