We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
These adorable crochet baby shoes are easy and adjustable. There is nothing better than a DIY baby gift for those stressful baby shower gift ideas. With a quick and easy video that provides more instruction, these shoes couldn't be simpler. Not only are they so easy, but they're also very affordable. This gift shows that you care without having to use your whole wallet. Using basic crochet stitches, this is the perfect beginner's crochet pattern. Not only are these shoes adjustable with sizes, but they can be made with any color you choose! They are stylish and convenient. What more could a crochet baby gift need?
From the Blogger: "I wanted to make a pair of shoes for a friend's new baby, and this is what happened! This project uses basic crochet stitches, is great for scrapbusting (especially at smaller sizes) and can be adjusted using different hook sizes. There's instructions for 2 sizes and includes a video to show how to finish the sole."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Worsted weight yarn ( 2 colors )
- embroidery needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Stop trying to figure out how to start your chain stitch blanket with this Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanket. You can work… Continue reading: "Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanketvideocam"
- Basketweave Baby Blanket
- Boutchou Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Quick and Simple Striped Baby Blanket Pattern
- Pink Daisy Baby Blanket
- Little Angel Wings and Halo Photo Props
- Bubbly Baby Cardigan
- 30 Minute Newborn Beanie Hat
- Easy Lace Bonnet For Baby Girl
- 24 Crochet Baby Dress Patterns
- Like a Fox! Hooded Baby Blanket
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Drawstring Netted Pouch
- Cozy Poncho
- Highland Twist Headband
- What is the Easiest Crochet Stitch for a Blanket?
- Tunisian Crochet Christmas Tree Pillow
- Jasmine Beanie
- Ridge Walk Hat
- Ridge Walk Scarf
- Crochet Lavender Bags
- Halloween Wreath: A Family Of Free Crochet Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters