We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Get cozy this fall and winter with the Dana Scarf, a free and easy crochet pattern that gives you lots of whimsy and customization options. This design features an easy to master repeat that is fun and easy to work on while watching your favorite seasonal movie or bingable tv show. Great for gifting. Can be made with or without the fringe. Yarn: light worsted Gauge:14 stitches and 10 rows = 4 inches in Hdc Hook size:5.0 mm (H) Yardage: 440 - 460 yards (402 - 421 m) Sizes available: 1 size: Height 7.5” - 8” Width: 65” - 66” (not including tassels) "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size1 size: Height 7.5” - 8” Width: 65” - 66” (not including tassels)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters