We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Ridge scarf is simple but makes a huge statement — classic but modern. It’s easily customizable — make it shorter or longer or wider or thinner. It’s great for a beginning crocheter and fun for the more advanced as well. The Ridge scarf has a unique knit look by using the half double crochet stitch in the back loop. Wear it by itself or under a jacket. This timeless scarf will definitely keep you warm on those cool fall or winter days!"
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeIn HDC, 6 STS and 4 rows = 4 inches
Finished Size11 inches wide and 94 inches long
- Size P (11.5mm) crochet hook
- 3 Skeins Wool + the Gang Crazy Sexy wool
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters