Selma Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Having a neutral scarf on hand means you can wear it with anything and everything and don’t have to think about coordinating as you run out the door. The Selma Chunky Scarf is geared more towards an adventurous beginner or those comfortable with an Easy skill level. This chunky infinity scarf is worked in joined rounds using the petit pois stitch (single crochet double stitch) and puff stitches, which are both simpler than they sound. "
NotesUse a 12 mm hook
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- 12 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
If you're in a pinch for a housewarming gift, you'll love the Easy Jeweled Continuous Granny Square Afghan Pattern. You'll probably be… Continue reading: "Easy Jeweled Continuous Granny Square Afghan Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Willa Crochet Cardigan
- Paw Print Christmas Ornament
- Better Together Slouchy
- Reusable Crochet Flower Face Scrubbies
- Heather Berry Cowl
- Sage & Blush Wall Hanging
- Softly Velvet Ribbon
- Big Block Baby Blanket
- Charming Baby Booties
- Watermelon Baby Booties
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters