We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Nebbia Scarf is the softest and coziest! Simple stitches paired with Red Heart’s Dreamy yarn create this lovely draping scarf. Long enough to double wrap it or style as a cowl. This chunky yarn has a brushed halo look and it is truly dreamy, as implied by the name. The subtle texture of the stitches creates the squishiest scarf. I love layering scarves for mornings and evenings. So many of them are chilly through the entire year. A stylish scarf is a beautiful and simple way to combat the cold. The Nebbia Scarf is worked on the short end so it’s easy to customize the length. You can even seam the ends for an infinity cowl."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4” x 4” = 9 dcs x 6 rows of dc Gauge is not terribly important to this scarf, so a 7 or 8mm hook should work well.
Finished Size84” x 7”
- 7mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Summer Love Tote Bag
- Lovely Corner-to-Corner Bee Baby Blanket
- Honey Peaks Throw
- Sand And Sea Crochet Baby Blanket
- Boho Hexagon Coasters
- Rebel Cat Amigurumi
- Patriotic Gnome
- Easy Blingy Crochet Headband
- Suzette Market Bag
- Berry Bliss Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet