Faux Knit Scarf With Fur Muffs
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This clever scarf incorporates fur yarn trim that double as muffs, or handwarmer pockets. Ditch your gloves for this cute scarf instead! In this pattern, you'll learn a simple technique to work the camel stitch in rows, using half double crochet stitches worked through the third loop in one row, and the back loop through the next. After you've made the scarf, you'll add fur trim with your choice of fur yarn trim. Then, you'll connect the trim into a lovely, cozy fur muff."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook, N/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot crucial to this project
Finished Size60" long
- Worsted Weight Yarn
- Fur yarn for muffs
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet