Men's Crochet Ribbed Bandana Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"this men’s crochet bandana scarf is the softest thing you can wrap around your neck. It has an amazing drape and bounce without feeling flimsy. The alpaca yarn adds a lovely weight to the design. the pattern uses an easy stitch that creates a lovely ribbed scarf that resembles knitting. however it is not just a plain ribbed scarf. the shape is slightly different as it is worked in V shape. the finished shape resembles a crochet bandana. it is an easy and quick crochet project"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 sts x 13 rows measures 10 x 10 cm
Finished Size205 cm length x 10 cm width
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters