We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Snoh Cowl is the one pattern you will surely want to have in your collection for all winters to come. This pattern is made in Teen/Adult sizing in 4 different sizes and has 2 weight versions! The fun part is that the XS size could also fit a child so you can easily make one for the entire family. Don’t let the texture fool you, it’s actually super easy to make and I will walk you through how to do it! The best part about this cowl pattern is that it is a quick make, you’ll have it done in 2 hours or less!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook, K/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook, L/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeFor worsted weight: 14 HDC x 12 rows – using 6.5mm hook = 4″ x 4″
For bulky weight: 10 HDC x 8 rows – using 8mm hook 4″ x 4″
Finished Sizesizes XS - L - 10" wide - 16" wide
- Approximately 160 – 230 yards of #4 (worsted weight) or #5 (bulky weight) yarn.
- US I/5.5mm hook
- US K/6.5mm hook
- US L/8mm hook
- Tapestry needle
- Measuring tape
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- Promenade Shawl
- Danbury Tote Bag
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- C2c Owl
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters