Mc Cowl N Snood
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is one of my staple items in my shop and has become my signature item This pattern is made using double stranded yarn. What this means is that you will be working with 2 skeins simultaneously as a single strand. It helps the cowl keep structure without too much bulk. I selected Lion Brand’s Vanna’s Choice for this pattern because it works up quite easily and washes well. Although You could substitute for any worsted weight yarn."
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters