This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Super Soft Faux Fur Crochet Scarf With Pockets
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is a free crochet pattern for faux fur crochet scarf that is super soft and works up really quickly. It uses beginner-friendly single crochet and faux fur yarn. This scarf is so soft, cozy and warm and....it has pockets! What more would you possibly want in a scarf? This one has it all. Don't let the idea of working with faux fur yarn scare you away. This pattern includes step by step instructions as well as photo tutorials to help you every step of the way. "
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot important for this pattern.
Finished Size86 x 5 inches – pockets are 8 inches deep
WeCrochet’s Fable Fur yarn (71yd/100g) in color:
Kuma (3 skeins)
- 8.00mm hook
- tapestry needle
Read NextChunky Butterfly Scarf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Long Crochet Cardigan
- The Seaside Crochet Cardigan
- Free Amigurumi Crochet Octopus Pattern
- Crochet Sedge Stitch Tutorial
- Guide To How To Crochet Corner To Corner
- Hairpin Lace Cowl
- Wizard Frog Crochet Pattern
- Kinnedy Nichelle Square
- Crochet Circular Table Runner How To Make Round Tablemat
- Keyhole Striped Boomerang Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters