Lady Edith's Butterfly Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This light and lacy butterfly scarf inspired by Lady Edith, of Downton Abbey, and how marvelous she looks in Green. I always felt she was the beauty of the 3 girls. She was always overlooked, and under-appreciated. She is Elegant, yet simple. Quiet, yet Strong."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size7 inches wide X 58 inches long
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Balthazar The Sailor Elephant
- Jojo The Mailman Bunny
- Leaf Sweater
- Beautiful Beans Beanie
- Granny's Shopping Bag
- Chunky & Cosy Easy Beanie
- Make With A Cake Cosy Cowl
- Make With A Cake Shawl
- Beautiful Beans Fingerless Gloves
- Beautiful Beans Infinity Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters