Heather Berry Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I love how easy it is to throw on a cowl and all at once you have a cosy neck and a fashion statement! This simple, pretty cowl is crocheted in the round and keeps a structured shape. Using a chunky yarn, and with a combination of single crochet and double crochet clusters, this cowl can be finished in an evening! The acrylic yarn chosen for this project is inexpensive but beautifully soft and fluffy. Perfect for confident beginners or if you are looking for an easy and modern project. "
NotesThank you for considering my free pattern for the Heather Berry Cowl!
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 stitches, 3 pattern repeats to 4″ / 10cm
Finished Size7in / 18cm wide 27in / 69cm circumference
- Please see the free pattern within my blog post.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters