We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This rainbow crochet scarf is a perfect accessory to inject a little bit of color into the darker days of winter. The scarf only uses one stitch the so it is an absolutely perfect crochet pattern for beginners. And while I decided to go for a rainbow color palette (I have a little girl who loves pretty much anything rainbow-related!) the stripe sequence is completely customizable so you can crochet a scarf to suit any age or taste."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge20 stitches x 17 rows in sc (blo) = 4” x 4”
Finished SizeChild (approx 46" in length), Adult (approx 64" in length)
- Hook: 4mm (G/6)
- Yarn: Any DK/#3/Light weight yarn (I used Stylecraft Special DK)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Work up this simple and easy afghan pattern with the Lazy Girl Blanket Pattern. This simple pattern works up to be the perfect, comfy… Continue reading: "Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Harvest Pocket Shawl
- Koko Cocoon Cardigan
- Patchwork Sampler Bag
- Double Crochet Ripple Stitch Afghan
- Croche Baby Ruffle Diaper Cover
- Crochet Chicken Potholder
- Crochet Tissue Cozy Pouch
- Crochet Ripple Afghan
- Crochet Candy Corn Amigurumi
- Classic Coin Purse
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters