Double Knot Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"How can you not not love the Double Knot Scarf? See what I did there? Anywho, have you seen those scarfs at the store with the knots on the ends for decoration? They are super cute but why a knot in a scarf? That’s when it hit me, knot two scarves together. That makes sense! That’s cute AND functional, not to mention clever and doubly warm. The pattern is easy and works up super fast. Good for gifts! One scarf is alternating rows of single crochet and treble crochet. The other is alternating stitches of double crochet and single crochet."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook, K/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeScarf Part 1: Using US I/9 (5.5 mm) and yarn (A) or (B) 14 stitches and 13 rows = 4”/10 cm in the Up and Down stitch, see stitch chart below, count each sc and dc as a separate stitch, do not count stitch repeats
Scarf Part 2: Using US K/10.5 (6.5 mm) and yarn (C) 10 stitches and 4 sc and 3 tr rows = 4”/10 cm in alternating rows of single crochet and treble crochet
Finished Size84”/213 cm long and 4.5”/11.5 cm wide
- Red Heart Soft Yarn, worsted 4-Medium (100% acrylic, 256 yds/234m, 5 oz/141 g), 1 skein each of Color (A) Black and (B) White
- Red Heart Hygge Yarn, 5-Bulky (70% acrylic/30% nylon, 212 yds/194m, 8 oz/227 g), 2 skeins Color (C) Wisteria
- Crochet hook size US I/9 (5.5 mm)
- Crochet hook size US K/10.5 (6.5 mm)
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
If you're in a pinch for a housewarming gift, you'll love the Easy Jeweled Continuous Granny Square Afghan Pattern. You'll probably be… Continue reading: "Easy Jeweled Continuous Granny Square Afghan Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Willa Crochet Cardigan
- Paw Print Christmas Ornament
- Better Together Slouchy
- Reusable Crochet Flower Face Scrubbies
- Heather Berry Cowl
- Sage & Blush Wall Hanging
- Softly Velvet Ribbon
- Big Block Baby Blanket
- Charming Baby Booties
- Watermelon Baby Booties
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters