We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Kimberly Scarf Pattern pairs a delicate crochet stitch with a straight, clean border line. The combination creates a beautiful and elegant design. This scarf is delicate enough for a spring accent and warm enough for your winter wardrobe. A soft yarn with a good sheen will show off this stitch the best. Completed size: 52 inch circumference 9 inches tall Materials: - Size 4/ Medium Weight Yarn (I used almost 2 skeins of Caron Simply Soft in Bone) - US H/5.00 mm Crochet Hook - Yarn needle for weaving in ends - Scissors Stitches: (ch) chain (sc) single crochet (hdc) half double crochet (dc) double crochet (sl st) slip stitch"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… See more
- Bobbley Winter Scarf
- Snow Angel Scarf
- Scoodie - Hooded Scarf With Pockets
- Big Sky Scarf
- Southwestern Sunset Sampler Scarf Crochet Along
- Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
- Windy City Hooded Scarf
- Beginner's Magic Scarf
- Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf
- Gray Chevron Easy Crochet Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet