We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Kimberly Scarf Pattern pairs a delicate crochet stitch with a straight, clean border line. The combination creates a beautiful and elegant design. This scarf is delicate enough for a spring accent and warm enough for your winter wardrobe. A soft yarn with a good sheen will show off this stitch the best. Completed size: 52 inch circumference 9 inches tall Materials: - Size 4/ Medium Weight Yarn (I used almost 2 skeins of Caron Simply Soft in Bone) - US H/5.00 mm Crochet Hook - Yarn needle for weaving in ends - Scissors Stitches: (ch) chain (sc) single crochet (hdc) half double crochet (dc) double crochet (sl st) slip stitch"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet